Monday, June 27, 2005

I hope I get a job

So I'm not really sure how this happened, but somehow I woke up this morning, absolutely motivated to go job hunting. S after I got muself up and ready and stuff, I printed off 8 resume's and heade on my way. Of course I am without vehicle, so my feet are my transportation. I stopped at the church and chatted with Scott and Jess and Kathy a bit before I made my way to the mall. So ya, I handed out 8 resume's today. Hopefully I will be exactly what someone is looking for and they will hire me. I think that i would just love a job right now. So hopefully I get called soon. Then I made my way back to the church and chatted with Scott for a bit. THen Kristen got there 'cause her and Scott were planning out their recreation business for VBS. It was fun times. Then Kristen and headed home. She came to my house 'cause she wanted to borrow a book. So lent it to her and she went on her way. Now here I am, trying to pass the time until 5:00 when CSI comes on. I do love CSI very much, in case you didn't know.But I think I'm gonna run now. Mostly, by run, I mean get up slowly and leave the computer desk and make my way over to the funto in preparation for SCI. So ya, that's it. Buh bye!

No comments: