Friday, June 10, 2005
Yay for Sunshine!!!!
Oh how I am so fond of sunshine. This is exactly the kind of weather I dream about all winter long. And oh waht a long winter it is. So I decided that I would take advantage of this beautiful weather and go outside and suntan for a b it. I'm not too sure that I got much of a tan at all, but it felt good to lie there anyways. Then my dog and I played with the hose for a big. He likes to try and jump around and eat the water as I spray it. And he gets absolutely soaking wet in the process. But it was really fun. But Jana just called to say that her and Jasmine just got to the church, so I'm gonna head over there now and help with the final decorating tasks. Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment