Tuesday, June 21, 2005
I love SUMMER!!!!
Last night I went out to Kyla's for dinner as kind of a last girly get together before her and Kendra leave for the summer. It was quite fun. The food was soooo delicious and we had a lot of fun. I rode home with Jana. It was good. I like being with Jana. She just makes me happy all the time. Yay Jana! This morning I woke up at 9:15ish. I got up and showered really quick. I figured I'd take a walk over to the mall and be back before lunch time. So as I was eating breakfast....I decided that it would be in my best interest to watch The Doodlebops before leaving for the mall. I know...it's ridiculous and childlike, but I am rather ridiculous and childlike myself, so it's all good. So after Doodlebops were over, I headed over to the mall. I wanted to buy some blue jean capris but all teh ones I tried on didn't fit right. They were either too small or too baggy or too something else. So I didn't end up getting capris. But I did end up finding a pair of really cute beige shorts at Suzy Shier. SO I bought those instead. Then I headed to London Drugs and bought some eye make-up remover pads. I usually just buy one little package...you know how they come....but this time, they had 4 packages all together and you couldn't just buy one. SO I had to buy 4 packages. SO I think I'm pretty much set until Christmas or something.While I was in London Drugs, I ran into my lovely wife Cherise. So we chatted a bit. I told her that I'm moving and she got really excited about that. So it was fun to run into her. Then I walked over to the church where I chatted with Scott and Jess and Kathy for a bit and cut up some papers. And then I just headed home, where I currently am now eating my lunch as I type this. Jenna just called and said that she feels like jumping on her trampoline with sprinklers....something that I ALWAYS feel like doing so as soon as I finish typing this, I'm gonna head over there and enjoy this 30 degree day! Well....I guess that's all. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice site! Amiga ppc business health indiana insurance small Acyclovir transdermal brake discs peugeot How didrex works Mp3 napster player New viagra alternative Overnight xanax no doctor Vitamin k injection Interior designer featherville online games threat management training http://www.free-sex-movie-2.info Acne cause does propeciaaxne cause does propecia antidepressants lomita facial hair removal acura Vendedores de perfumes
Post a Comment