Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Meet The Fockers is FaBuLoUs!!
So this retarded sickness of mine keeps changing forms. At first I like had a flu and was cold and achy all over and just felt like crap. Then I went into like a strep throat kinda phase, and now I have some sort of a chest cough and my nose is stuffy. It's ridiculous. I'm doing everything in my power to get better as quickly as I can. I have worship practice tonight, which I'm really looking forward to, and I am hoping to be able to sing. So y'all could pray that whatever germs have taken residence in my body would quickly pack up and leave. I haven't done much this last week. I feel soooo very lazy. Last night I felt too under the weather to go to floor hockey, so I went and rented Meet The Fockers and watched it. I am a rather large fan of that movie. I seriously thought that it was great. I watched it again this morning. It is quite enjoyable. Now I'm just chillin on the computer for a bit before I go clean my room and the rest of teh house and then I plan on doing my nails, as that hasn't happened in a long time. So...off I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Cellulite reduction products Faq on quitting smoking ppc advertising Dryer lint cleaning lowering cholesterol Running western pennsylvania h26r custom cabinets lasik eye surgery power washers http://www.hair-loss-solutions-7.info http://www.gangbang-4.info air purifier review dvd player Free porno ass Beyonce s cellulite ritalin Spain timeshare Tv commercial themes free sex movie
Post a Comment