skip to main | skip to sidebar

Heart, Soul and Mind

Monday, June 13, 2005


Morgan, Carrie, Julie and Nathan Posted by Hello
Posted by Kristan at 10:44 a.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... young swimsuits models Impotence vacuum pump 26p xxxxx stop smoking online hypnotists quit smoking hypnosis hypnosis.orgdvd.htm Dd cup swimwear http://www.ritalin-20-mg.info Quit smoking hypnosis download ebook feminization hypnosis electrodes stop smoking Paintball dangers Separation of bacteriophage protein's coat Craps line Munising michigan motel baseball At home pain relievers for dogs Camping journal Dallas appliance sales jordan shoes spongebob

1:38 p.m.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Kristan
Well, I love my life and I love being alive. I desire every day to grow closer and closer to God and live in love with him. My home away from home is my church. If I could, I would be there all the time. I love all of the fabulous friends that God has blessed me with and I love to chill with them and just have a great time. I love to get to know new people, and I love to sing and sing and sing some more. (Not that I'm great or anything, but I just love it anyways).
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2005 (122)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ▼  June (71)
      • Word of wisdom for females
      • I just want to get better!!!!
      • Meet The Fockers is FaBuLoUs!!
      • No title
      • Sick of being sick
      • I hope I get a job
      • Sick weekend
      • I hate being sick
      • Bored bored bored
      • Feeling kinda sick
      • Fun times
      • I need a babysitter
      • Waiting....
      • Hot hot hot day!
      • Beautiful tan
      • I love SUMMER!!!!
      • Lazy day
      • My big exciting news
      • The Essay of My Weekend
      • I love Quin and Abby
      • Happy days!
      • Tonight was fun. I liked having worship practice. ...
      • TGIW (Thank God It's Wednesday!)
      • Sucky deal
      • What an awesome evening
      • I love Saskatoon in summer
      • Rain rain rain
      • Revelations galore
      • Grad Banquet Pics
      • Nice bunch of people
      • Dan and I
      • Kristen and I
      • Kristin and Kyla and Jana
      • Chris and I
      • Awesome Krista/e/in picture
      • Me and Jasmine and Kristen
      • Tamara and Nathan
      • Kristen and Rhett
      • Charlie's Angels
      • Jana and I
      • Michelle, Julie and Bre
      • Maegan and Tamara
      • Morgan, Carrie, Julie and Nathan
      • Riley and Matthew
      • Jasmine, Rhett, myself and Jenna
      • Jenna and Michelle and Melissa
      • Jasmine and I
      • Kristen and Jenna and I
      • Quick
      • Greatest day ever
      • Oops
      • What a wonderful fabulous night
      • Yay for Sunshine!!!!
      • Grad banquet day! YAY!
      • Just a great evening
      • Alright, let's hope thsi works...
      • Stupid
      • I love my life these days
      • Happy happy happy
      • Too much painting for one day
      • VBS
      • Great day!
      • Man...I just love my church
      • Kristin and I 
      • Just a bunch of goodness
      • If only I just had my own computer...
      • Wow did that ever feel goooooood to sleep in today...
      • Today was such a great day! Aside from the fact th...
      • What a night!
      • Lazy day..
      • Yay for just getting a blog!

My Friends

  • Bre
  • Carissa
  • Chris
  • Dan King
  • Daryl
  • Dawn
  • Fusion
  • Karyn
  • Kristen
  • Maegan
  • Michele
  • Ryan
  • Stephen and Melissa
  • Tamarah
  • Tanya