Thursday, June 09, 2005

I love my life these days

Today has been a marvelous day!!! Kristen and I headed to the church around 10:45ish to see what Zcott and Dan were up to. They were busy watching a video so Kristen and I went to the mall for just a brief time 'cause she wanted to check out some luggage. Nothing real exciting. Just came and looked then left. So we headed back to the church and we finished watching the video with Scott and Dan and then we helped Scott set up some tables and table cloths in tehe gym for the banquet tomorrow night. IT was fun fun fun. Then after the 3 of us went and got some McDonald's for lunch, we came back to the church and finished up and then we kicked some socker balls around the gym as well as a basketball while all the tables were already set up. It was super awesome. And it took me like 15 minutes or something just to make a basket. Ridiculous, I tell you. So that was soooo fun. Then we went to Kristen's house and Jenna came over 'cause we had a web cam date with G. It was pretty fun. We were asking him if he has a bobsled team and stuff like that and it was truly hilarious. Good times indeed. Now, I've just got a bit of time to spare before I'm heading back to the church to decorate for the grad banquet. SHould be awesome.

No comments: