Monday, June 20, 2005
Lazy day
Today has been a pretty good day. I went and played tennis with Jenna for a bit this afternoon. It was fun. I like playing tennis....even though today I was getting kinda lazy and I wasn't doing very well. But it was still fun. Then I came home and have done absolutely nothing due to the horrible cramps that I am experiencing right now.....if you're a guy, I'm sorry you had to hear that. But anyways, I lied on the couch for a bit and watched 7th Heaven and ate som epopcorn. It was nice ane relaxing. I feel kinda like I want to have a nap now. Although that will not be happening as I am going out tonight. So now I think I'm gonna go try and straighten my house up before my mom gets home. Oh ya....and also this morning, I dropped off a resume at Mackenzie Cole which is opening soon. I really really want to work there. NOt sure why, I usually don't get excited about possibly having a job, but I really hope that I at least get an interview. So ya...anyways. I'm gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment