Monday, June 06, 2005

Wow did that ever feel goooooood to sleep in today. After a few nights of barely any sleep, that was exactly what I needed. So now I'm jsut chillin out as usual. Kristen and I are going to go out rollerblading in ab out an hour and a half or so, so I think I might catch up on my B-I-B-L-E reading until then. I am long overdue in that department and I want so badly to learn to be disciplined in that area. After all, I mean, if I claim that God is numbers one through ten on my priority list, then why on earth does my lifestyle not reflect that. I feel so desperate to be consumed by the presence of God but I'm doing nothing to make it happen. So if anyone wants something to pray for, it could be that I find passion and joy in my spiritual life and that I become more disciplined in all areas of my spiritual life. Also I need to figure out pretty quick what God wants for me right now in terms of work. I need some form of income and I'm struggling with whether Mary Kay is what I'm meant for or not, and I just need some direction pretty quick. So there you go. Those are my thoughts. I think I'll head now and take a quick shower so taht I can get to my Bible for a while before I head out.

No comments: