Sunday, June 05, 2005

Today was such a great day! Aside from the fact that I've bene dead tired all day, it was just great from start to finish. Church was really good today. My worship team was on and that's always my favourite thing. I probably can't express in words how much I love being on a worship team. It makes me so passionate and joyful and I just love it with all my heart. And plus, I can't wait 'til next Sunday when we get to play with the orchestra. That is gonna be soooo freaking awesome. Anyways....So after we did our set in the second service, Jana and Dan and I went out to lunch to Wendy's. I gotta admit, it felt kinda weird not being there for the 2nd service. I rarely don't stay for both. So , it was a new experience..but a good oen at that. So then I stayed at the church for a youth leader's meeting, it was kinda quick and simple, but still fun at the same time. I love my people from church. They're just my family. I can't get over how good God is to me. He jsut give me soo many great people to be with. So after the meeting, I went with Jasmine to drop off Dan King at home and then we went to her house to pick up a couple games and then we headed over to Dawn and Daryl's. Kristen was already there. We all just chilled all afternoon and played a whole lot of Scene It and Catch Phrase. It was just a fabulous time. I happen to think that Jasmine is pretty great. I'm just glad that I get to be friends with her and hang out and stuff. She's just awesome. Sooo, anyways....we stayed there all day pretty much just playing games the whole time. We got quite a few goo d laughs out of it. Then Kristen and I left around 8:00 or so and came home. So since then I've just been chatting on msn and enjoying my life. But I' need to go to bed now because I am absolutely wiped.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. bmw Whirlpool dryer heater Leadership and self deception training materials