Thursday, June 23, 2005

Fun times

Today ended up being pretty great. This afternoon, I went and picked up Jasmine from the U of S at 2:30ish, except that I was late 'cause of the million detours I encountered on the way there. Retarded!! So we went to Circle Park Mall to see if there were any matinee's playing that we wanted to see, but there were none starting for like another hour or so, so we just left. We went to Montana's and shared some spinach dip. It was fabulous. Then we headed over to her and Scott's house and chilled for a bit while I desparately tried to find someone who felt like babysitting tonight. Sadly, no one on this entire planet did. Shoot. So Jasmine and I went swimming in her grandparent's pool for a bit. It was soooo cold outside when you're wet. As long as we stayed under the water, we were good. But getting out was brutal. It was just so ridiculously windy today. It was pretty dumb. But we still had fun though. Trying to play volleyball with blown up beach balls in the wind isn't the easiest thing ever. But whatever. It was still great. So I couldn't keep on hanging out with Jasmine 'cause I had to go babysit, which wasn't so bad in the end after all. I just played with the kids for like an hour and then they went to bed. I watched Meet The Parents 'cause I hadn't seen it in a very long time and I didn't really remember it. And I think I'd like to see Meet The Fockers and so I figured it would help if I remembered what happened in the first movie. But ya, so that was fun. Although I feel kinda sick from eating popcorn. But hey, what can you do. Now I am gonna go to bed I think and try and wake up before noon tomorrow. G'night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Appliances small Forum adderall concerta adhd adult