Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Great day!
Allow me to update you on my afternoon. So I met Dan at the church and then went to his house where he proceeded to show me how to make buttons. You know...like the kind that close sort of like a safety pin and you stick 'em on your backpack or shirt of whatever. Ya...those kind. It was truly fascinating. I had quite an enjoyable time. I did that for a little while then he needed some e-mails sent out, so I did a whole bunch of copying and pasting and sent out 29 e-mails to a bunch of people. That was also quite enjoyable...suprisingly. Then I made some more buttons and left shortly after. I wish that all of my time could just be spent chillin at the church or helping out whoever needed it. I'm pretty sure I already said that earlier, but I just feel it so strongly. But unfortunately, I can't pay off a $4000 dollar loan with volunteer work. So...that brings me back to needing a bit of direction from God. Anyways, so now I'm home and in about 15 m inutes, Kristen's coming to get me and we're going to see Jenna at the airport 'cause she comes home tonight!!! Hurray!!! I love Jenna!! So anyways...that's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep up the good work food safety kitchen inspectors in ri Pots internet service provider florida 645 bel detector radar http://www.buy-viagra-7.info voice over ip Busty swimsuits answering services drug wellbutrin Distance learning state university reviews ivyuniv Blackberry verizon blue tooth government online payment Waterbed store in pa self heating mask private label Fire alarm battery calculation http://www.high-capacity-expandable-tax-covers.info Cilantro cancer dr. tom wu
Post a Comment