Thursday, June 30, 2005
I just want to get better!!!!
So I'm getting pretty fed up with this sickness that I'm experiencing. I don't get why I'm not getting any better. I'm getting lots of rest, I'm taking lots of vitamins and other things like that, I'm garggling (if that's how you spell it) like every 2 seconds. I just don't get it. I just want to be able to breath normally and swallow normally and not feel like I'm about to cough up a lung every 5 minutes. I'm sick of it. It's actually starting to frustrate me a bit. I just want it to go away. I have no clue what I'm up to today. It's finally nice outside, so I might try and catch some sun. But I'm leaving now.Goodbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep up the good work aquamarine jewelry sets Square sheet football Girls licking black girls
Post a Comment