Tuesday, June 14, 2005
I love Saskatoon in summer
Today was a great and wonderful day. Cherise called me this morning to see if I wanted to come out to Langham for a bit today, but due to my lack of vehicle, I was unable to. So she called me back a bit later and suggested that her and Chelsea come into the city to hang out. So it ended up that CHelsea and Cherise and Jenna went down to the river by the Bes adn hung out. We plaued catch with a football and then with a frisbee, and then we were slightly dying of heat so we headed over to the fountain where we sat with our feet resting nicely in the cool water. Oh so good. After we had cooled off enough, we walked over to the bus and got some frozen yogurt and ice cream which we ate while sitting at a picnic table in the park. Let me tell you...it was truly a glorious afternoon. Not too sure what I'm up to tonight. No plans as of uyet. Guess we'll find out when it gets here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I totally had an afternoon exactly like that last summer! They truely are great. Except someone was taking pictures of my friends and I playing in the fountain... Weird! Haha..
I'm sorry.. that last post was me.. Whitney! :)
Hey! Why didn't I just do this? I'm sorry for all the posts... hehe. And there's even a place for my journal webpage...
Post a Comment