Thursday, June 09, 2005

Just a great evening

So as I anticipated...worship practice tonight was somewhat of a gong show. We started like 20 minutes late 'cause people had to get set up and organized and stuff. That took a little while. So then we finally started and it kind of took us a little bit before the band and the orchestra could kind of understand what the other was doing. It ended up being alright, considering Lorne wasn't there to guide us along. But practice did go super duper long though. Like we got there at 6:30 and left at like 8:15. It was pretty insane. But pretty enjoyable all at the same time. Well for me anyways. I don't know what everybody else thought. I'm super stoked for Sunday though. I just love big exciting things like this that I get to be a part of. Ya...it should be great. Everyone make sure you're at church on Sunday...10:00...it's gonna be awesome. SO after worship practice Jana and I went out to a movie 'cause I had a movie gift certificate thing, so we went to see Madagascar at Pacific. It was suuuuuper funny! I highly recommend it. Ya, I had quite an enjoyable time with Jana. Aside from all the popcorn and swedish berries that we stuffed ourselves with...it was pretty good. Well I should be getting to bed now...big day tomorrow....I'll tell ya all about it later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm getting excited for this orchestral worship on Sunday. You guys must be doing some pretty great songs too! I hope there are some classic hymns in there - I love the classic hymns. We don't do near enough of them!
So I saw Madagascar in Ottawa with Kev, and yah it was so good! Really funny! What a great cast. Of course I was a bit distracted during the whole thing, hehe, but that aside I thought it was a great flick.
Well love reading your blog, chica. Smell you later, Love T