Friday, June 03, 2005
Lazy day..
Wow! Well today I mostly just sat around all day. Literally. ALl morning I chilled on teh computer trying to find my way around this thing and what not. Good times. ANd plus I talked to Astro on msn for most of the morning as well...(Astro is Kristen's boyfriend's friend from Jamaica). SO ya, that was a good time. Then I ate some potatoe and cheddar perogies for myself for lunch. Then I just felt like sitting around some more. I don't know why....I was just in a super lazy mood today. I had a lot of energy and I wasn't tired or anything. Iunno....I just felt like sitting on my couch and watching White Chicks sounded like a more appealing option to me. So that's exactly what I did. It was a pretty good movie, other than all the sexual inuendo that completely overtook the movie. But it was funny. Although I think that I need to think more about what moview I watch. I don't know if it's completely healthy support a movie as a whole and just ignore the bad parts as if they weren't there. I can't imagine God would watch a movie and then just completely overlook the bad parts as if they weren't there. Hmm....interesting. I'll have to think about that some more. Ao anyways...tonight I'm going to Shanda's house. Mandy is getting married in September and so Shanda and Chelsea and Cherise and I and a couple other girls are throwing her a lingerie shower tonight. I am sooooo excited for that. She doesn't know about it so it'll be even better. So ya, I'm super excited about that. But anyways, I shoud go 'cause I gotta walk my dog quickly and then leave in like half an hour. Yay for dogs. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very nice site! Approved phentermine tramadol on line vintage looking formal dresses Big and tall pants or work clothes sacramento payday loan Asian gowns Pill forum loss weight Cheap calls guantanamo Dane cook tire Wedding dress accessory International mortgage lenders Female bondage fantasy Us commercial fleet insurance quote high blood pressure hysterectomy jenna j sex http://www.culinary-schools-7.info/westvirginiapromisescholarship.html volvo s40 2002 made in
Best regards from NY! »
Post a Comment