Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Man...I just love my church
Well, this morning hasn't really been very productive at all. I've been mostly just chillin on the computer and around the house. In about a half an hour or so I'm going to the church to meet Dan King and then we're heading over to the 24/7 prayer office and I'm just help him out with a bunch of random things. It should be fun. If I could, I would just love to be available all the time to just go to the church and hang out or help out with whoever needs it. I just love my church sooo very much. My whole heart just wants to be there all the time and jsut be involved in anything and everything that I possibly can be. Cornerstone is like my home. Seriously. I feel more at home at church than I do at home. I could go on for probably hours about how I love Cornerstone and the people there, but I think this is enough for now. Anyways...bottom line...I'm excited to be helping Dan out this afternoon. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it control mac parental Igt demo slots play free Valtrex long term parental+control+software Shiny shiny shiny boots of leather Mmf orgy thumbnail pics. Darome bentley ebay michigan youth soccer association Parental control x treme Rca mp3 players tech support tramadol hcl ultracet unlock the parental control on a cabel box States outlawing radar detectors internet parental control road runner rest parental control on ps2 Definition of orbital cellulitis Adult content hardcore video long free Effexor blurry vision
Post a Comment