Tuesday, June 28, 2005
No title
Well this day hasn't been too eventful really. I went out for lunch to A & W with Svend and Kevin. That's the first real meal I've eaten in a few days. Now i'm pretty full. Probably good for the rest of the day. I came home and chilled on the computer for a bit and then watched 7th Heaven. Ya ya, I like to watch the old re-runs. So sue me. CSI comes on in about 50 minutes so I went upstairs and grabbed my Bible and I figure I'll do some catching up on my reading. So now, leave me alone so I can read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is very interesting site... Surplus spca533 digital camera driver http://www.tennis-icons.info/colleges-with-community-development-program.html Blood pressure exam Notre dame university admissions Ritalin in atlanta georgia Cover ford leather seat online summer english courses Cheapest phentermine pill tramadol on line Hiv incorporate Forex broker forex trading systems online currency trading21 barnsworth school
Post a Comment