Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Rain rain rain
So last night Jenna and I went to play tennis. As we were on our way there it was starting to get pretty windy and crappy looking outside, but whatever...we're tough and we can play tennis in wind. No big deal. So as we were biking there, we ran into Tanya in the park. We talked and chatted for a moment or two before we kept on our way. It started to rain a bit, but that didn't stop us. We just went and played and after too long it stopped raining and the court pretty much dried up. So anyways, we played for at least an hour in the on and off rain. It was really fun. Neither of us are super duper awesome. I'd say we're pretty much equal skill as each other. It was super fun. Then we each went home to shower off the rain and sweatiness. And then we headed over to VHQ to rent a movie. We ended up renting Spanglish. Pretty good movie I must say. I quite enjoyed it a lot. Not your typical Adam Sandler movie, but really good. So now here I am....fresh outta bed and curious to know what I'm gonna do today. Ha ha. Well I think that the first step would be to have a shower. And eat some breakfast. Alright, sounds good. I'm gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep up the good work »
Post a Comment