Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Too much painting for one day
So pretty much I was at church all day today....and by all day I mean from 9:30 until like 4:00. And I pretty much just painted all day. There is tons and tons of painting to be done for vbs. You know, like lots of fun safari animals and stuff like that. It's fun though. Plus it is Jessica's 27th (I think) birthday and also it's Mark and Sonja's 14th anniversary today. So I got to chill out and eat pizza with the staff for lunch and stuff. It was lots of fun. Oh how I just love Cornerstone. Melissa walked in today and asked if I'm like employed there now 'cause every time she comes I'm always there. I wish. That would be awesome. But anyways...So ya, I had a really awesome day and plus I got to see my old friend Natalie 'cause she came to help paint too. So that was really great. I was super pumped about that. Hopefully we'll get to hang out and stuff. But ya...So tonight at worship practice we're practicing with the orchestra for our set on Sunday. So if that wasn't going to be enough of a gong show, now Lorne isn't going to be there tonight 'cause he's at his grandpa's funeral. So that makes me a bit nervous, but whatever....we'll pull ourselves together. It'll be awesome. So aside from my nervousness, I'm super excited 'cause I've never played with an orchestra before and I think that it's going to be sooooo awesome. So I kinda can't wait. But wahtever...I'll make it I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
Post a Comment