Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Waiting....

I am home from my VBS meeting. It was a mighty fun time. I'm not gonna lie. I am pretty freaking excited for VBS. Should be awesome. So Scott and I were talking and he said that I could come over and hang out tonight btu he was biking home so he's not gonna be home for like an hour or so. So I got home and called Jasmine but she's not home currently either. Although Scott said that she went to the gym, so my guess is just that she's probably not quite home from there yet. So now I am simply awaiting her return phone call to see if she wants me to come over or not. I kinda hope so....I just like them so much. Tee hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »