Saturday, June 11, 2005

What a wonderful fabulous night

So the grad banquet last night was nothing short of amazing. Everything just looked great and went great and it was pretty much just super great. I managed to take an entire roll of pictures. So I'm pretty sure I need to get those developed today. Jenna and Kristen and I looked pretty hot in our black pants and white shirts thinking that we were Charlie's Angels. I'll be sure to post a pic of that when I get one. I just had a fabulous time at the grad banquet last night. Then afterwards a bunch of us went out to Earl' to grab some drinks and food. Good times indeed. I got the spinach and artichoke dip which is suprisingly amazing. Under normal circumstances, I would never ever eat spinach....but there's just something about that dip. It's too good to pass up. So that was good times. So we left Earl's around midnight at which poing Scott suggested that we all go over to his and Jasmine's house to play games and what not. So Dan drove Julie and I home so we could change out of our dress clothes (at last). Then he came back and picked up Julie and Bre and I and we headed back to Scott and Jasmine's. We got there at like 1:00. Craziness I tell you. So we played Catch Phrase (best game ever) for a little while. And I might add so that the whole world can know that the girls beat the guys four rounds in a row. Ya, that's right. I guess we know what the superior sex is now, huh? Good times good times. So after we finished that, we played Scene It, at which point I kept thinking that Dan was about to die of tiredness. But regardless...Scott and Dan and my team still won. Do you see the common denominator here.....I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one who won both the games....perhaps it's all my doing. Ha ha ha! Riiiiiight! I make myself laugh sometimes. Anyways, so after that we came home. I got home at like 3:20ish, and managed to get to bed by 3:40ish. So I woke up this morning at about 11:20. Craziness. But I think that I should run 'cause my Aunt and Uncle are apparently coming over and I've been given instructions to clean the living room. Fun fun fun.